Monday, November 16, 2015

Positive Healing Energy - For Everyone


This is a bit of an unusual blog post for me.  This one is not about my travels or neat experiences. It's about what has been going through my head in the wake of the last few months and years for that matter, from terrorism to climate change, and everything in between.  It's about the simple regard for human life, and the quality and dignity that each and every person deserves.  It's about cherishing our beautiful planet and the creatures on it with us, and creating harmony so we may all live a joyful existence.  It's about each person having the capability to really make a difference when you feel so helpless, lost and confused about what to do or what to think.

Every morning when I wake up, I meditate for about 30 minutes--I have been doing this for a long time now. During that time, I radiate only healthy, healing, positive thoughts for our planet and all living creatures on it, including myself and everyone I love and care about. I would like to start a world-wide trend where everyone does this. You visualize happy, healthy people everywhere in the world, who are safe and free; living in harmony with all creatures on the planet; and our Earth is slowly being healed. Sound crazy? Fine. If you need science to back this up, because sometimes seeing is believing to some people, then read about the vibrational energy of thought and you'll see how real it is--everyone from the ancient Egyptians to Einstein knew about it. Look at the world and what is happening--social media is now more than ever a conduit for so much negativity--where do all those negative thoughts go? They create our reality. I intend on using social media not to stick my head in the sand; rather, I want to use it to spread as much positive, light energy as possible. I hope my fellow humans can help do the same--the rewards are deeply intrinsic and altruistic both personally and globally.

#positivehealingenergy


No comments:

Post a Comment